Sunday, June 14, 2009

Memories of a Lady in Kimono and a Game with brute as my pet,

Today, i had my day-off and of course i'm a total slacker when its my day-off hehehe!!! Got up at around 12:30 pm today feeling distorted. I bumped my head early in the morning just to realize i missed my ex, haha!! you know that icky ticky feeling you missed someone you love, ewwww!!! Anyways, when i had my lunch today, i remembered that the other i saw this lady in kimono, she's very beautiful of course, i actually like her, hehehe but the thing is i couldn't make my move back then because i'm at the store that time and i am avoiding complaints from customers, unfortunately she's a customer that time. Love her outfit and her face, hmmmmm felt like i wanna smooch my face to hers, ewwww!!! just joking. At first, i laughed inside my head, thinking she must be a mascot send by our Marketing Manager, just to give color to our store, she must've invited a kimono dressing teenager to wreak color in our store, i told myself, *hmmmm she's doing a one heck of a job* then i approached her, and asked her "Maam, good evening, welcome to saize, ano pong name nila?", she replied "(sorry i don't remember her name, i got memory problems)", then i told her "Maam saan po kayo galing? nagmascot po ba kayo", she laughed and told me she went to something like Anime Convention, *ahhhh i thought your with our marketing side* hehehe, and i ended up asking her for a photo.

A while ago, i went to the nearest suking *computeran* only to find my friends playing this "inignificant little man" who held a lance in his hand that turned out to be a barbarian, i checked it out closer only to find out my pursuit of happiness in computer games is one step away. I tried it out of course, and for 2 hours I found myself creating multiple accounts, hahaha!!! Hmmmm you might have guess it, and of course you are correct!!! Its My Brute!!! You can choose from many different design and color of character you like but the lame thing is you cant choose the skills and equipments here. Skills and equipments are earned and obtained through leveling and battling other my brute users.

Well, i dont wanna spoil the fun of you toiling people down hehehe so you can play it here. Just click, create and join the arena for fun bloodthirsting game hehehe!!! I could whack you alot if you want me to. http://anak-ni-ama1.mybrute.com/


No comments: